Sunday, October 08, 2006

Oh, what a man!

Blogs are for bragging, right? It's been a hectic couple of weeks so I've gotten behind on blogging again. But I wanted to jump on and add a "brag" really quick. For those of you who might not know what Jason does - well he's an Economic Development Director. It basically means that he works for our city government and oversees several areas that all lead to bettering the economic future of Kokomo. He certainly doesn't do it all alone! But I think that is part of what's so special about him. He not only compassionately and skillfully leads his own staff but he also works with many other community leaders and organizations. Very often I will meet someone from Kokomo that will say something like, "Oh, I know your husband! He worked with us on (insert community project here)! He had such great ideas! He's really smart! He was so great to work with!" OK so all those quotes has exclamations! Not everyone is as dramatic as me. But in general they all seem to be genuinely impressed by his intelligence and charm. He impresses me! Last week he was interviewed by a local business TV show. He just seemed so natural and humble and charming. Can you tell I'm a little biased? Well I am! I think he's Mr. Wonderful! If you'd like to see how biased I am then you can watch his TV interview. Just go to http://www.insideindianabusiness.com/the_show.asp?ID=368 and click on the top story. You'll learn a little about Kokomo and get to watch the most handsome man on Indiana television!

4 comments:

michelle said...

Yea...Go Jay! We think he is pretty awesome too.

Why didn't he wear his Darth Vadar outfit? :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Candi!
This is my first time in your site. I must say I am impressed!
This is great.
Love,
Marisol

Margaret said...

Who is that smooth talker??? There's an Oklahoma investor wanting to invest $150 in a Kokomo Nut Hut franchise!! Have that smooth talking official give us a call at 918-nut-hutt. D&M

Anonymous said...

Candi,
Just checked out your site. I am a hairstylist and I do your aunt's hair.
Mary Stapleton. Very interesting about your husband. I am on the economic development board for Marshall County. Just wondering if he would know of anyone currently looking for a director's job for Marshall County?
Julia Grzesiak
pgresiak@embarqmail.com